My boyfriend and I were messing around 2 days after my period ended. We were both wearing clothes (he was in boxers and shorts while I was wearing yoga pants and underwear), we didn’t have sex and he definitely didn’t penetrate me. However, he did ejaculate and I had a wet spot on my upper right thigh. Could I possibly be pregnant?
Nope! You only have to worry if it’s on or around your vaginal opening. Thankfully, sperm doesn’t penetrate through your skin!
You didn’t mention how old you are, but just because you’re two days after your period doesn’t mean you can’t get pregnant — even if one ovary is done for a few weeks, the other could be dropping an egg. Our periods don’t usually level out until we’re in our 20s, so be careful all the time (especially if you two end up taking your clothes off).
Have you had a pregnancy scare? Tell me what happened, below!
What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!