If you’ve been on the Internet or turned on a TV or basically talked to anyone at all in the past week, you’ve probably noticed that Charlie Sheen has been having a very public… breakdown? Breakthrough? You tell us.
TMZ has a complete account of everything going on with the Two and a Half Men (former) star, from his intense tweets to all of his press drama. Charlie keeps saying that he’s doing great and adding “#winning” to basically everything he writes, but it’s pretty clear that he’s not okay.
How do you feel about all of this stuff? Is Charlie really winning? Have you ever felt like you were going crazy? Share below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!