Awesome or tacky?: Ke$ha is teaming up with Lifestyles to have her picture put on the company’s condom wrappers in order to promote birth control and safe sex.
E! Online sarcastically says, “Let’s face it, nothing will keep people in the mood more than the sight of this pop star staring back at them during the heat of the moment.” But we think it’s cool that the “Blow” singer wants her fans to be safe.
Is Ke$ha being responsible? Or do you think this makes gURLs that much more pressured to have sex? Discuss!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!