Dealing with body hair can be the worst thing about puberty. All of a sudden, cute fuzz turns into thick dark hair (thanks, hormones!) that, depending on its location, can be extremely…well…annoying looking. Heather’s always getting questions on what to do with body hair, so now, we’re putting the hairy situation in your hands! What do you do with your body hair? Share your tips, ideas, woes, and lows with us! Just copy the questions below and paste into the comments.
1. Do you remember your first pube? How old were you?
2. Do you have a lot of underarm hair?
3. How often do you shave/wax your legs (if you do at all)?
4. How much of your leg do you shave (to the knee? mid-thigh? hip?)?
5. What other body parts do you shave?
6. Is there a body part you regret shaving?
7. How do you deal with pubes (if you do)?
8. Have you ever had an ingrown hair? How’d you get rid of it?
9. How do you prevent bikini bumps?
10. Have you ever had a really bad hair removal experience? What happened?
11. Do you shape your pubes?
12. Do you have hair on your chin?
13. Do you have a mustache?
14. What about your eyebrows? Do you like them thin? thick? Do you trim or wax?
15. Have you/do you use depilatories? Did you like?
16. Do you have a happy trail?
17. Are you embarrassed about any of your body hair?
18. Do you have hair on your toes?19. What’s your favorite brand of shaving cream?
20. What’s your favorite kind of razor?
Want to take more survey’s? Click here!