Do you think shows about weight loss are helpful or hurtful? Gabrielle from I Used to Be Fat seems happy, but what about people who can’t keep off the lbs? Do you get frustrated or inspired watching people’s journeys? [College Candy]
Ever heard of flexisexuality? It’s a term used for gURLs who like kissing other gURLs, but are only really interested in having relationships with boys. Apparently celebs like Katy Perry are behind it… are you? [Queerty]
News we <3: Study finds that a loving partner can help you become a better person. Think it’s true? [The Frisky]
This celeb admits what we already know: it’s Ok to be weird. [Teen]
And lastly: Is Justin Bieber going to quit singing to become a baller? Yup, it’s rumored that he wants to be a a basketball player! We’ll see. [JSYK]
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!