Happy Valentine’s Day! I’m wondering though, how can you masturbate on your period?
Happy Valentine’s Day to you, too! What an excellent question on a day that can bring lots of lonely girls, especially those who are exacerbatedly hormonal from a period, a whole bunch of pleasure. It might be a bummer to be on your period for a lot of reasons, not getting to masturbate isn’t one of them. There are so many ways to pleasure yourself, on your period or not, that don’t involve actually touching yourself when your flow is. Fingering yourself isn’t the only way to have an orgasm!
|Touching yourself there not only feels good, but also releases sexual tension and helps you learn a lot about your sexual preferences. So go ahead gURLs, bravely (and anonymously) help us break down the masturbation taboo and share your stories with this fun survey!|
In fact, many gURLs can’t come from any penetration, but instead, rub the outside, over, on, near and around the clitoris, vulva and labia. Pinching, pressing, stroking, tickling, kneading and rubbing that sensitive area in a sensual rhythm should lead to orgasm. It’s important to make sure you have privacy (unless you’re this gURL) and to not worry about how long it might take. Just enjoy the feeling. Touching your nipples and around the anus can also turn a gURL on!
Explore all the parts of your body! Touching yourself on your sides, hips, across your neck and chest, behind your ears — these are all sensitive areas that, especially with the power of fantasy and imagination, can get you off. If you have to be naked when you masturbate, just put a towel down so you don’t stain anything that might be hard to clean.
Do any gURLs out there have masturbation tips of their own? I’d love to hear what you think.
What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!