So my best guy friend and I are major sexters to each other, but i really wanna stop. But there is this… I don’t know what it is…But something is holding me back. Like we do it every other day! I have a boyfriend and he got really jealous and told me he wanted me to be his and that we should be together forever! How do I stop sexting?
It’s really hard to be between two boys, but in this case, you are obligated to one — your boyfriend. While sexting with this other boy has its thrills, you have to decide if it’s something worth losing your boyfriend for. Your bf has made it pretty clear that he doesn’t feel comfortable with the sexting and that it hurts his feelings.
If you want to maintain your relationship, you have to stop texting this dude back. I know deleting his number won’t do anything, but consider asking your cell phone company to put a block on the number. And, why don’t you start sexting your bf? Transition those feelings to him!
If, though, what you really want is attention from a lot of dudes, I think you better do that single, so you don’t hurt your boyfriend’s feelings anymore.
Do any gURLs out there have advice of their own? I’d love to hear what you think.
What’s on your mind? Heather can help! Send her your question at email@example.com.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!