On last night’s Jersey Shore, a jealous and rage-filled Ronnie destroyed pretty much everything he could get his hands on that belonged to his ex(ish)-gf Sammi Sweetheart.
Ron told Sam that he broke all her stuff because she had disrespected him, but is that ever a good excuse to mess with your lover’s personal property? Would you consider it domestic violence? This outburst was the final straw for the gURL, who packed her bags and went home (for the time being, anyway).
It was scary to see Ronnie get that angry at a gURL who he supposedly loves. He’s been calling her a “spoiled, useless bitch” for the past couple of weeks, and has proven he’s got major control and rage issues. It may make for pretty good TV, but DomesticViolence.org would say that the guy’s behavior is straight up abusive.
Have you ever been so pissed that you messed with your sweetie’s things? Do you regret it? Have you ever had your possessions ruined? What did you do? Share below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!