When most gURLs imagine their first kiss, they don’t quite expect it to be with someone so…young. Luckily for this reader, she wasn’t too traumatized by her luck of the draw. She wrote in to askanexpert@gURL.com:
My first kiss wasn’t at all what you would call romantic, but it was cute. I was 12, and it was the school holidays in Australia, and we had dance comps (my sister owns a dance school) in a recreation center. They had basketball courts there, a gym and a massive ramp up to the gym which no one ever knew about. Me and my friend Emily were playing up the ramp when we saw this little 5 year old boy who was all alone and had a basketball, and we wanted to play with the basketball so we asked him if he wanted to play. He was extremely shy although he told us his name and how his dad played basketball a lot and he wanted to be like his dad when he grew up. We played with the basketball when we had to go get ready for a dance. I told the little boy that I had to go and usually he was really shy but this time, he wasn’t. He told me to sit in front of him. I thought it was a game of ball or something, but when he got up and went towards me, I had no idea what he was doing. He kissed me on the cheek and ran away. My heart was pounding and Emily just stood there with her jaw dropping. I never saw him again, but it was the cutest first kiss anyone could have.
Do you think your first kiss story is as cute as Caelee’s? Share it below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!