Though a cultural and religious taboo for so long, we’d like to think of self-exploration through masturbation as an essential part of growing up and adulthood. Touching yourself there not only feels good, but also releases sexual tension and helps you learn a lot about your sexual preferences. So go ahead gURLs, bravely (and anonymously) help us break down the masturbation taboo and share your stories with this fun survey!
All you have to do is copy the questions below, paste in the comments, and then reveal your answers. And remember, it’s anonymous, so no one will know it’s you! But then again, with 70% of the population doing it, is it something that has to be so secretive?
1. Your age:
2. First time you remember discovering your vagina:
3. First time you felt pleasure from touching there:
4. Were you ever told masturbation was wrong?
5. Have you ever seen porn movies?
6. Have you ever read a graphic novel?
7. Have you checked out nudie mags?
8. Have you engaged in cyber sex before?
9. Did you use a webcam, if so, were you under 18? (ed note: we really hope you weren’t!)
10. Have you ever been caught masturbating?
11. Have you ever masturbated in front of someone else, on purpose?
12. Have you ever done it with a friend?
13. Do you ever talk about doing it with friends?
14. Do you use objects (toys, massagers, etc.)?
15. Do you think it’s gross to hear people talk about it?
16. Do you prefer internal or clitoral stimulation?
17. Do you think masturbation is cheating? Or only for single people?
18. What’s the immediate feeling you get afterwards:
19. Do you think it’s weird to find out that a guy masturbates with thoughts of you?
20. How often do you masturbate?