A study says gURLs under 30 are losing their “female” skills, like cooking and cleaning. Do you find this offensive, or accurate? [The Frisky]
Apparently, the drunker a guy gets, the sexier he feels…and the less attractive a gURL finds him. Is drunkenness a turn-off? What if you’re also under the influence? [College Candy]
Glee hottie Darren Criss says he’s comfortable playing a gay character, and that sexuality didn’t even cross his mind when accepting the role. Swoon. [Wetpaint]
The more time you spend on Facebook, the more likely you are to become bulimic, anorexic, or have body dissatisfaction. [Jezebel]
We’re kind of loving these break-up cards–not for actual use, just for the bizarre art. And it beats ending things via-text! [Jezebel]
Does your favorite Super Mario Bros. character reveal your sexual identity? Probably not, but it makes for a funny read. [After Ellen]
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!