Reader Hookup Confession: Hasta La Vista, Virginity!

She knew exactly what time it was!

This gURL was excited to get her first New Year’s Kiss. What she wasn’t excepting was a whole lot more — and it was a whole lot better. Read on….

The way it happened was quite cute. I’m not particularly fond of kids, but his presence while babysitting on New Year’s Eve made everything a breeze. The two cuties–both boys, one eight and the other ten–latched onto us, and wanted to hang out and show us their collections of toys: hockey paraphernalia. We played with their remote control toy cars and kinects. The entire time, I couldn’t help but notice how well my bf and I worked together. We were a great team, and he looked oh so adorable. I’m not one to be irrational, but I know after being in that environment with him that I would definitely say “Yes” to marrying him someday.

Anyway! After 5 hours of entertaining the boys, we finally got some time to ourselves. He made me some yummy virgin orange punch and we watched a pirated copy of a James Bond movie. Then, when it was over, it was about 20 minutes until the ball dropped in Times Square. We sat and talked about the most random things, Spider-Man, the snow, dogsitting, musicals…

Finally it was 12AM. I had never been with anyone on New Years before… the whole “kiss the person closest to you” rule I had always bypassed. To my surprise, he grabbed my hand, and gave me the greatest kiss I ever had. It left me lingering, entranced. When I opened my eyes, he was right there in front of me, still staring. He had this look on his face, and we kept just staring at each other.

I couldn’t resist. I kissed him again. Our clothes came off, yadda yadda, and I got on top of him because “he wanted me to be in control, just in case it was too painful” — naturally it was painful, of course, but I still thoroughly enjoyed the fact that it was him who I was with.

|Ask a guy: What does it feel like to get hard?|

Even if we don’t last, our relationship has opened me up to a completely different part of myself. I’ll always be happy to say that I lost my virginity to a guy that I genuinely loved, and I’ll never regret it.

So gURLs, do you think this story is sweet? Does your first time story top that? Share below!

Send in your Hookup Confessions to askanexpert@gURL.com!

Posted in: Confessions, Health, Sex & Relationships, Hooking Up, Hookup Confessions, Virginity
Tags: , , , ,

1. avatar courtney says:

I am 17 and lost my virginity two years ago at 15.my parents are divorced and i live with my mom and two younger brothers.I never made my First holy communion when i was 7,so my mom made me do it at 15.I was in the class with the 7 and 8 year olds and had to wear the full required communion outfit that consisted of the poofy,top of the knees,communion dress,veil,gloves,white tights and white ‘mary jane’shoes.under the tights i had to wear a cloth diaper,plastic pants[aka.rubberpants] and a white tee shirt.After my party,my boyfriend,who was 17,took me to his house so we could be alone as his parents were out of town.we kissed for a while then he was very aroused and unzipped my communion dress and took it off of me and saw the diaper and rubber pants under my tights and got even more aroused.We went to his bedroom and laid on his bed and he took off my tee shirt and the tights and then my rubberpants and the diaper and got on top of me and took my virginity.I have felt ashamed ever since because i let him do it on my first communion day.

2. avatar sylest says:

omg is it true that it hurts the first time!?!? now im kinda scared! :/

• avatar Billy says:

I’ve heard of it going both ways. make sure its um…wet, you know? i wasn’t and it was so painful. even if you’re not horny get lube or something…ANYTHING. it will help a lot because the friction will be less.

3. avatar evermore says:

i htinkits really sweet… i was 13 when i lost mine.. but i did love him no matter how he felt… i dont regret it.

• avatar Crystal says:

That’s illegal…

• avatar Animal Lover says:

@Crystal Fu*k u. She loved the guy

• avatar cupid123 says:

Still that doesn’t make it legal!

• avatar cutelilthang says:

lol.. who cares if it is legal or not?? LOL. I lost mine when I was 11 to my friends older brother. I found myself alone with him at his place. I was nervous but it felt awesum. It was great. I didnt even know about the law. All I knew was that it felt soooo good. Just thankful I didnt fall prego.
            This was abt emotions, no one gives a damn abt illegal or not. lol. sorry

• avatar Taylor says:

that is way to young to lose ur virginity i agree with crystal

• avatar diandra says:

illegal is illegal. sure you were in love but if you were really in love couldn’t you have waited till it was at least legal? at least that way if your parents found out and were pissed they couldn’t accuse him of rape. as long as he is older they could file charges. consent doesn’t count until you reach the legal age of consent.

4. avatar Stina says:

Awwww, this was totally cute!! He really sounded like a great considerite guy and he made this girl feel oh so happy, I think this is all that matters, and also that they’d be havin safe sex ofc..

5. avatar Jacki says:

I believe in waitn till marriage.. I was raised tht way.. But im 15.. Madly in love with my bf.. And we r plannin on havin sex.. Im marrying him in 2 yrs.. I dnt wanna b with any1 else.. I trust him.. Ik tht he is my one and only.. So yes it is wrng to have sex before marriage.. But if ur rdy and u dnt wanna wait.. and ur in a steady relationship with the guys u culd spend the rest of ur life with then y wait?? I can PROUDLY say tht i AM NOT gna wait to have sex!! =D..

6. avatar Carly says:

Karin I’m glad that you strongly believe in waiting until marriage, but that is your opinion and the way you wrote that comment was mean and probably made that Gurl that doesn’t regret what she did feel horrible about herself. You can still have an opinion and say it but don’t preach it and shove it down other peoples throats. And Gurl that lost here virginity I’m proud that you see that even if you don’t last you don’t regret losing it to someone you love or loved.

• avatar lalamua says:

Carly im on ur side, karin, just because YOU think that waiting until marrige is the right thing, dosent mean you can just hurt other people like that, i mean, u DON’T know how that gurl fetl or feel, for this guy, if she loved him, well… i think what she did wasent grong, i thing wrong is, hooking up wt someone you dont even know, THAT IS GRONG!!! but hooking up wt ur boyfriend, who u know, and love is not grong like u say -.- soo if you dont have anything GOOD to say, you can just save what u have too say, i mean, be suportive i think this site is for girls to suport other girls, not to make them feel bad -______-

• avatar shy says:

Gurl i COMPLETELY agree with what ur sayin. Karin i think u should just keep ur mouth shut if u dont have anything supportive to say!! becuz this site is for gurls to express themselvs.if they want to share a hookup confession let them you have no control over what people choose to do with ther sex lives if they want to wait til marriage let them if they dont oh well.if yhu didnt like what she wuz postin then y read it?! it jus makes yhu mad if yhur that against premarital sex im not sayin yhu should sleep with everyone but i dont think its rite for yhu to judge som1 becuz they had sex if yhu hadnt noticed its happening all the time

7. avatar Karin says:

This story is pretty disappointing. How old are you? Anyways, you’re right; your relationship probably won’t last because of you just giving yourself up like that. No thought nor planning nor even thinking about the consequences and future. If you have a child one day, do you think you’ll be a good role model by saying, “hey, I hooked up with my boyfriend when I was young and I don’t regret it. It’s okay if you have sex with every single boyfriend/girlfriend you have because ‘you genuinely love’ him/her.”

If you do genuinely love someone, wait until marriage. Then you can have as much fun as you want because you’re not committing adultery or even underage sex.

• avatar Becca says:

People have different views on pre-marital sex. I have been taught that it is wrong, and although I am still a virgin, If I really loved someone and was ready I would probably do it. I think this is a cute story and it’s not like she hooked up with some guy she didn’t even know, she was dating him. I understand your point of view, but please be accepting of others as well.

• avatar Eva says:

I don’t really want to get married, and I lost my virginity on New Year’s Eve too – and I planned it. I knew very well the consequences, and obviously thought and planning went into it.

Age is a number.

I didn’t give myself up, I took a step I was ready to take and most importantly WANTED to take, and I’m going to be a good role model to kids I may or may not have by saying that you should always make decisions you can live with and don’t regret… and to not hate others as much as some (cough*you*cough) do or try to enforce their views on anyone.

Adultery and under-age sex? I’ve commited neither dear, but marriage doesn’t have to have anything to do with sex! What if I actually wait for the right person to get married to at 38, and I have spent all those years not experiencing sex and am now going to find it really hard to have children?

If you genuinely love someone, you want to be close to them – and sex is definitely something intimate, whether it’s casual or making love.

• avatar Animal Lover says:

It was her first time. It’s not like she has had it with every boyfriend. You are being cruel and judging others.-Animal Lover
      P.S. U don’t even kno her age so…how do u kno she is underage? Think before posting

• avatar shygurl365 says:

i agree with everyone accept Karin.
        P.S. Karin u don’t even kno her, u’ve never met her, u’ve never seen her, and as far as i’m concerned, u should just keep u’r b****y mouth shut.

• avatar prettyeyes says:

Karin you are soooo naive. So you think that if you save yourself for marriage that your relationship will last??? You must live in the dark ages.
      There is nothing wrong with girls wanting to have sex and “giving themselves up”
      I lost mine when I was 12 and i loved it. He was my sisters boyfriend and i had a huge crush on him and he being much older he knew everything about sex and made me feel sexy and it was the most awesum experience. I will never forget this experience and I dont feel used.Just because I was turning 12 didnt mean I couldnt have sex. I didnt even know about the law. I just enjoyed myself.