Have you ever convinced yourself you were pregnant? You’re not the only one:
“I’d been watching a lot of I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant on TV, and I started to get totally freaked out that I could end up like one of those gURLs who thinks she has food poisoning and ends up having a baby. Next thing I know, I’m looking up symptoms of pregnancy online, and I swear, all of the signs described me.
So even though a) I’m super careful and am on the pill, b) I had just gotten my period the week before (so I obviously wasn’t late or anything), and c) hadn’t even had sex yet that month, I was so paranoid that I took two pregnancy tests.
As you can guess, they both turned out negative. My bf eventually calmed me down, and we decided adding condoms to our sex life would help my insanity.”
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!