Hey, Glee lovers! We come bearing gay news: Naya Rivera and Heather Morris want Santana and Brittany to be an item just as much as we do! Remember when they teased us with their gURL-on-gURL action this past season? Surely it’s left a lot of Gleeks hanging on a limb for what’ll come of the gURLs’ intimate friendship. We’re absolutely thrilled to hear that Naya and Heather are so open to lesbian relationships, even if it is just for TV.
This is what Naya had to say about her character:
It’s so complicated. It keeps changing! I think ultimately they are best best friends, and as far as [Santana’s] sexuality, that’s one of the great mysteries of the show and I appreciate that. But I would like for them to maybe pick a side.
Seems like Heather isn’t too happy with Brittany’s hetero relationship either:
Naya and I will sit down in seats next to each other and the director will be like, ‘No, you have to go sit next to Artie’. And we don’t have conversations anymore. It’s weird. It’s weird because [Brittany] has a boyfriend now…
Maybe we’re setting our hopes a little too high to see this relationship come to full bloom. Guess we’ll have to wait and see what other greatness Glee has in store for us in the near future!
Do you think Santana and Brittany make a good couple? Have you ever hooked up with a gURL? Tell us your experience below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!