According to a recent report, one in five divorces involve Facebook. When you figure that a whole lotta adults aren’t even on Facebook, that’s a pretty shocking statistic.
It’s fairly obvious that Facebook breeds jealously — who hasn’t clicked through old pics of boyfriends with their old girlfriends? — but it also inspires cheating and, in the long run, breakups.
Have you ever caught someone cheating on the web? From your best guy friend’s scandalous tagged pictures to your boyfriend’s inappropriate, uh, poking, ‘fess up below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers q’s daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!