Today’s hookup confession is from our gURL, hesmyweakness. There’s no better time for him to say the three official relationship sealing words than when he’s panting on top of you, right? But whether this gURL’s BF’s profession of love was real or just an in-the-spur-of-the moment kind of thing, this is how it all went down:
The first time my BF said “I love you,” was after three or four months of dating…and he said it during sex! Yeah, worst possible thing ever. It surprised me because I had no idea he was going to say it, and I didn’t say anything back. Afterward, we talked about it, he told me he was sorry for freaking me out but he had to say it because he truly meant it. I told him I couldn’t say it back yet because I wasn’t ready nor did I have those feelings yet (Of course, I was really nice about it.).
About two months later I got the urge to say it to him. One day after I got out of the shower he had to run a quick trip and he kissed me before he left, so I simply said, “Baby, I love you,” as he was walking out the door. He turned around and was like what? I repeated it, he picked me up and said, “Baby, I love you too,” and then we had amazing sex. 😀
Has your lover ever said things they didn’t mean during sex?
Want to share YOUR hookup confession? Shout out a comment below, or if you want to keep it anonymous, email us at email@example.com!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!