Almost a year to the day that Heidi Montag revealed her now infamous 10 plastic surgeries, and proudly posed on magazine covers, she’s now eating her words.
“I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back. Instead, I’m always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands,” she tells Life & Style Magazine.
Her surgeries have not only left her looking totally different, but have also left her with scars and imperfections she’s displeased with. And maybe more importantly, she’s more disturbed with the effects of the surgeries on a non-aesthetic level.
“Surgery ruined my career and my personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world.”
Does it make you think twice about going under the knife? Do you agree her motivation for aesthetic perfection (whatever that is) killed her career? Do you think she genuinely feels this way or was just looking for a way to get back in the spotlight and on magazine covers?
Shout out in the comments below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!