‘Tis the season to be jolly and all that crap, but it’s also the season to give. And receive. Because who doesn’t love presents, right? Take some time out from your holiday shopping (and wrapping, and unwrapping) to take this survey and tell us your real thoughts on gift giving. Do you prefer gift cards or something more personal? Wrapping paper or gift bag?
Don’t be a Scrooge — just copy and paste these 20 fun questions into a comment below to share your answers with other gURLs!
1. What’s the #1 thing on your wishlist this year?
2. Are you going to pretend to be happy even if you don’t get it?
3. Would you rather give or receive on the holidays? Be honest…
4. What’s the most memorable holiday gift you’ve ever gotten? Who gave it to you?
5. Do you still have it?
6. Where do you do most of your holiday shopping?
7. Would you prefer to get a gift that’s wrapped in paper or a gift bag?
8. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
9. Would you rather get something expensive or from the heart?
10. Who do you spend the most money on during the holidays? Your sweetie? Your parents?
11. Sparkly Christmas wrapping paper — cheesy or cool?
13. Gift cards — best gift ever or impersonal?
14. Christmas eve shopping — no thanks or hell yeah?
15. Getting sweaters/blankets/gloves as gifts — really boring or really convenient?
16. Where do you and your family exchange gifts?
17. What are your family’s gift-exchanging rituals?
18. What are you getting your best friend?
19. What did you give to/get from your Secret Santa?
20. What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever gotten?
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!