This week’s hookup confession is a little bit daring. It’s also anonymous…but we know this gURL had her reasons.
My first kiss happened in the summer, during the third month of my relationship with my boyfriend.
But… it wasn’t with him!
I had spent a few days at my grandma’s in the village, and, one night, I met this blond, green-eyed guy who’s just my type.
We clicked right away, and talked the whole night and immediately felt the attraction.
I saw him for the second time the next night, and we walked around under the moonlight, then sat on the stairs outside my uncles old house ( no one was there) and talked about everything, school, family, life, love..
He asked if he could hold my hand, I let him he asked if he could kiss my cheek, I let him then it was getting late and i had to go back to grandma’s he walked me there on the road, no one was around.. we stopped outside the house, he took me to a corner he drew me closer but I wasn’t expecting anything.. maybe a goodbye hug..
But I felt his face get closer to mine.. I felt his lips on the right side of my mouth I got surprised so I looked up at him.. and I saw him getting closer again..
I knew I was cheating.. but I couldn’t stop him.. right there.. he kissed me and I didn’t stop him. It was my first kiss and it felt amazing right under the trees surrounded by nature and under the moonlight and it was just us. I never told anyone.. I definitely didn’t tell my boyfriend.. but it was the best feeling ever.
Pretty steamy! Do you have a killer hookup confession to share? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a comment below. We can’t wait to hear them!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!