twettybird93368 and her mom can’t see eye to eye, and her BF isn’t on her level either. What’s a gURL to do when the two people who mean the most to her just can’t understand how she feels?
What’s bothering me right now is that my mother and I are not close at all. We practically hate each other! I can’t stand living with her and it’s affecting my relationship with my boyfriend of almost nine months. Every time she gets me angry I get angry at him and we start to argue because I feel like he doesn’t understand me. I really want to change my ways but it’s easier said than done. I need help with this!
Do you and your mom get into catfights? Are you moody when you clash with your parentals? How do you deal with a guy who — no matter what — just can’t see your point of view? Air out below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!