Amber Heard recently came out at the GLAAD 25th anniversary party. So Susie was wondering…how do you know if you’re gay?
Unfortunately there is no hard and fast rule, other than being attracted to the same sex. But sexuality is fluid, and there’s no real reason to attach labels to yourself that may not fit. Check out my video below for a better explanation.
Have you ever wondered about your sexuality? Are you against sexual labels? Let me know your thoughts by posting comments below.
And remember, if you have a question, don’t be afraid to ask! You don’t even need to give you name, just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!