I love Twitter. I love my boyfriend. It stands to reason that I would love tweeting pictures of my boyfriend.
But how do other people feel about it? There is such a thing as electronic overshare — when people just become fed up with your superfluous updates of pda via your twitter, Facebook wall, or, uh, myspace… Jessica Simpson is guilty of posting a lot of pics of her boyfriend. I’m happy she’s happy, but when does it just become all too much?
So where’s the line? Watch my video below.
So remember, use your common sense and good judgment. Also check with whoever you want to tweet a picture of before you do so, to make sure they’re okay with it. Happy tweeting!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!