dubistmeintraum has been a “good gURL” all her life. But now she’s ready to make a change…by having sex. The problem? She doesn’t exactly have a target in mind.
She writes: i’m 17 and i’m usually a goody two shoes. i get really good grades and i never tried weed until this year etc. i’ve gotten to a point where i really wanna start having sex. for me i don’t see it as a big deal, a thing you need to save for marriage or someone who you’ll be with forever…just someone that you’re in like with at that moment. but all of the sudden i feel like i’m so ready and willing to lose it. it’s like i have all this pent up sexual frustration that’s wants to run free. i’ve never ever done anything with anyone i’ve dated past making out. is anyone else like this? i wanna throw myself at like every hot guy and i’m like super flirty lately
i think part of it is that i’m suddenly more confident. but yes, discuss please 🙂 anyone can relate?
Have you ever decided to take sexual step forward without a partner in mind? Or do you think she should find another way to solve her sexual frustration? Let her know by commenting below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!