On and off relationships happen, a lot. Are you in that postion with your sweetie right now? If you want to get back with your ex, listen up, because I’ve got some advice for you.
The key word here is change. If neither you nor your ex has changed, what’s the point in rehashing the past? You already know it’s broken. If one (or both) of you has become more respectful, more considerate, more whatever, then you might want to take a chance…because maybe one of you learned something that will ultimately change your relationship for the better.
Have you ever gotten back with an ex? Did it work out? Let me know by posting in the comments below.
And remember, if you have a question, ask me! Just shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be listening.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!