In case you weren’t glued to your television watching last night’s Glee like we were, there were some interesting relationship shifts going on at McKinley High.
When Rachel was dating Jesse (remember him?) it turns out that Finn played some horizontal hokey-pokey with Santana. Rachel, needless to say, is furious, so she decides to get back at Finn…
…by making out with the guy who knocked up his old girlfriend. (That’s Puck, in case you haven’t been following.) Finn breaks up with Rachel, understandably betrayed.
These shenanigans bring us to a larger question. Is it okay to cheat on your sweetie as a way of getting back at them? Or to make a point? And does cheating-as-revenge, rather than cheating-for-love/lust, work? Is it ever worth it?
Let us know your thoughts and shout out in the comments below.
P.S. What was your favorite moment from this week’s episode of Glee?
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!