rosies4posie is feeling lonely. She wants to feel wanted, and she wants a real relationship. Do you have any tips for her?
She writes: So I really have never had a boyfriend or anything that was real. Just the stupid little middle school crap. And to be completely honest I want to have a bf or friend with benefits because part of me wants someone to hang out with other than my only friend and the other part is just plain old lonely. I want to feel wanted. So I know the whole it happens when you’re not looking and all that jazz but I can’t seem to stop looking long enough for that to work.
Please help me out! Thanks gURLs!
Do you have any tips for her to get noticed and make new friends? How can she find someone to love? Post in the comments below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!