I do not know what to do! Ever since December of 2009, I have not felt like myself. I do not know why and I need help. I have tried to hint to people that I might be depressed, but I don’t want to talk. I can’t talk to my parents because they think I’m perfect. They want me to be just like my one brother, but not the other. Well look where my “good” brother is heading! The SAME place as my other brother! I don’t know what to do. I have been feeling depressed. In the past year my heart has been broken 9 times and 3 times by the same guy. I have no clue what to do and I need help but I’m too afraid to talk.
I can’t keep hinting to people that something might be wrong. Even if I had something that I needed medication for, I wouldn’t be able to get it. My parents aren’t doing too good with the whole money thing and we have been barely able to pay important bills. We have a horrible insurance that pays for crap. I need help and I can’t talk to anyone! I’m scared and I have cried so many more times in the last 2 months than in my life! Please help!!
Do you think she’s suffering from depression? Do you have any advice or tips? Help her out by replying to her original post, or by posting in the comments below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!