Most gurls have to put up with an overprotective father. But what if he’s changing right before your eyes? goth.girl is watching her dad turn into an overprotective hover-machine. What should she do?
i have gotten to the pre-teen days and my dad is… well i am not sure how to describe it. well ,what ever it is, he is starting to make me feel like i am three again. and that is not even near this sucks. he doesn’t even want me to be walking a block and a half to school. it is like he thinks i need protecting every second of the day.does this ever happen to any other girls?
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!