I’m black, but I’m attracted to white guys. I don’t think they find me attractive
at all. I approached one and he said he would call, but never did. Should I just
go ahead and date a black guy because it seems like that’s all I’ll ever be able to
Everyone has different preferences when it comes to who they’re sexually attracted to, whether it’s gender, race, height, or whatever. So you being a black gURL attracted to white guys is no different. Just because you may think it’s abnormal to like guys outside your race, it’s actually really, really normal. Tons of celebs have dated outside their race, so why can’t you?
Don’t let yourself “settle” for a guy you’re not attracted to, even if he is within your race and you think he likes you. Do you really want to date someone who you’re not happy with, just because you feel like that’s what you should be doing? Didn’t think so.
Also, keep in mind that just because you met one white guy who wasn’t interested in you, that you doesn’t mean all white guys won’t like you. Don’t sell yourself short! You’ll fall in love when you fall in love — no matter what their skin color.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!