There are a lot of myths about what sex can or can’t do for your relationship. One of the most long-standing is that having sex will bring you and your partner to a new emotional level. But what about that old adage about buying the cow when you can get the milk for free?
gURL reader vso92 wanted to know if sex would bring her partner closer…or not.
Watch my vlog below and tell me if you agree in the comments below! Do you think physical intimacy increases emotional intimacy?
And don’t forget to email me your questions, thoughts, rants, and desires at firstname.lastname@example.org!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!