brooklyn_jay from the Shout Out Boards shares an unusual problem…but we have the feeling she’s not alone.
So I have this fear of peeing in public restrooms when other people are there. Especially if they are quiet. It just won’t come out! No matter how bad I have to go. And some times I have to close my eyes and think of other stuff so that I can pee when people are there talking. Anybody else have this problem? Know any cures?
Any advice for the pee shy?
What do you think? Do you ever have problems peeing in public? Share your stories, advice, or thoughts below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!