I like boys… a lot. I have forever, but recently I have been seeing girls in a different way. I don’t know if I’m straight, bisexual, or a lesbian. I have never even kissed a boy (or a girl) before. There is no one bisexual or lesbian at my school, at least I think there’s not. What do I do to find out my sexuality?
For now, don’t get caught up with labels. Maybe you’re interested in both sexes right now, and maybe you’ll just like gURLs in a few months. Maybe you’ll like boys after that, or maybe you’ll never like boys again. Who knows? It’s normal to go through stages of experimentation, and it’s normal to not know exactly who you like.
The important thing is to go easy on yourself and understand that lots and lots of gURLs are going through the exact same thing at this very moment (really!).
send in your questions for heather to email@example.com. oh, and how can you tell whether you’re into boys or gURLs… or both? share below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!