“i kissed my really good gURL friend the other day. i didn’t think it was that big of a deal because i’m straight, but my boyfriend got pissed! i feel bad, but i’m having a hard time understanding why he’s so upset. if he kissed a guy, i wouldn’t care because i know it’s not leading to anything. do you think it’s considered cheating if you kiss someone you’re not attracted to at all?”
jinstallation tells her, “Kisses, etc. are parts of romance, and if you’re pursuing romance, I recommend keeping it special and something only for your boyfriend.” On the other hand, sarah-bee says, “if you’re not into girls, i don’t think it’s too big of a deal.”
What do you think? Did she technically cheat? Is there a difference depending on your sexual preference? Share your thoughts below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!