I’m only 13 but I’m a size 38 B! All my friends are C’s and some almost D’s!
I feel so insecure. I just want to go to a C. Is there a way my boobs can grow
faster? Or will they grow bigger by freshman year, next year?
Willing your breasts to grow is like willing Glee was on every night of the week. It’s not going to happen. We don’t have control over our DNA (yet), so the only answer I have for you is that there is no way to make your boobs grow faster and I can’t guarantee you’ll have gained another cup size by next school year.
Many women’s boobs will continue to grow well into their 20′s, and exercise and weight gain can both affect your breast size. That said, every body distributes fat and muscle differently, so there’s no guarantee that it will affect your breasts directly and only.
That may be disappointing news to you, but guess what? You are the only who cares. Your friends might talk about breast size, but no one is judging you. Just you. And since you’re pretty cool the way you are, try to stop worrying about it. There are plenty of gURLs out there who would love to have what you have! There’s something so special about every kind of breast, no matter what the size or shape. And there will be many people who are attracted to you (for you) and by your breasts regardless of their size. Different people like different looks. You might want to check out what girls have to say in our boob files if you have any doubts about the variety of shapes and tastes out there…
But if you want your boobs to appear bigger, splurge on a shaping bra!
send in your questions for heather to email@example.com. oh, and do you worry about your breasts growing? share below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!