Damnyou from the Shout Out Boards poses the q:
Have you ever felt an EXTREME attraction to someone you barely know , not only physical but also in an emotional/mental level as well? I’m talking big-thick chemistry. Feels as if you know them and you pretty much understand their character?
Well I have a bf of 2 years and 7 months…and in one of my college classes there is this guy and that up there ^ is what I’ve been feeling. It’s so bad I know =(. I love my boyfriend, that’s for sure. Also, I think this guy has a gf/wife… I catch him looking back at me in class sometimes and I stare back , he holds the stare then looks away. He is always interested in what I have to say and he asks me questions that he doesn’t to the other girls in the group. Today they separated the group and he kinda looked bummed, I know I was. Ugh, I feel like a HS/middle school kid again. I know the right thing to is stay away from him because we are both committed but I honestly wanna hear other thoughts. What do you guys think?
Help a gURL out! Share your thoughts below!
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!