1 in 10 couples communicate via email or phone more often than in person… and 1 in 5 speak with their significant other just 15 minutes a day. Wowza. [Lemondrop]
Is there such a thing as too nice when it comes to guys? Do you like a little bad with your boy, or do you swoon over romantic gestures like flowers? [TresSugar]
One gURL demystifies depression. Pop culture glamorizes it, but in reality, dealing with depression is pretty boring. [TheFrisky]
Listen up, guys: relationship baggage is not an excuse. We’re talking to you, John Mayer! And, um, every other guy out there who has ever played the I’ve-had-my-heart-stomped-on card. [College Candy]
Can your mother be your mom and your bestie? Here’s what to do when your mom tries to BFF you. [HerCampus]
How can you tell if someone’s just being friendly… or if someone’s being flirty? There’s a fine line. [YourTango]
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!