From gURL.com’s Shout Out Boards:
I turn 16 next month and I’m in a very serious relationship with my boyfriend. I feel that I’m ready and that I won’t regret what happens, but is only being together 5 months taking it too fast? I don’t really think it is. Idk I feel ready and he’s 18 and a virgin so obviously he was waiting on the right person too. I can see myself being with him a year or two from now even longer. I’m also kinda curious as to if it’ll hurt? –brina21
What’s your advice for brina21? Help a gURL out and share your thoughts below.
more ways to get gURLy:
- Pearls of wisdom, survey q’s, polls, quotes to live by — it’s all on gURL.com’s Twitter. Follow us!
- Luv gURL? Then ‘Like’ us, too! Let’s be friends on Facebook and you’ll get first looks at stories!
- Can’t get enough of gURL.com? We don’t blame you. Sign up for our weekly newsletter!
- Let’s talk. Shout Out advice, music, politics, poetry, your style and MORE!
- Your hook on hooking up: gURL’s sex, health & relationships blog.
- Need some advice, quick? Ask Heather anything; she answers three q’s, daily!
- Bored? Take new quizzes and play gURL games!