Will Acne Be A Part Of My Life Forever?

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Art & Story By: Eva Motch

Posted in: Being Yourself, Body Image, Comics, Quizzes & Fun, Sucky Emotions, Your Life
Tags: , ,

1. avatarI.Mar says:

I’m 14 and i have a lot of those i hate them i have many i can’t imagine my face without them i’m ok with them now so at the end of the day its my body can’t change it :P.

2. avatarDeadNotSleeping says:

I still have a few breakouts here and there, but most of my acne is gone because of Accutane. :)

3. no! I won't let acne be part of my life forever and ever. yeah you're right acne really sucks, and I have it. thanks to this post!

4. avatarkate says:

hey i thought this was pretty great and me too, i was the only girl in middle school who needed cover up. xP but im going into my last year of highschool now and i just went to the dermatologist over the summer, i got Epiduo which is retinol and it takes a couple weeks maybe a month to kick in with real results but it's so worth it. It gets under the skin to unclog pores. i love it and if you keep using it into your 20s and 30s it can help with aging as well. I recommend trying it :) hope this helped! and great comic as well :D

5. avatarEva Motch says:

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks so much for your comments about my comic. I responded to comments on my blog http://evamotch.blogspot.com/ Please take a look, and I'd love to hear more from you.
    Thanks,
    Eva

6. avatarJess says:

This made me laugh.. It's true though, mums say pop it when it obviously makes it worse! Then moan when you do! I went to the doctors and they have given me pills, and now my acne is pretty much cleared up and its only been TWO weeks!!! :D x

7. avatarC says:

Just try to:
    Wash your face with cold water then with warm water when you wake up and before you go to bed.
    Keep your bed clean and wash your blankets and pillows.
    Every week put egg yolks on your face and message it in,wait until it drys and you feel like you cant move your face,then wash it off.DONT use the yellow port.
    Shower every day a night before you go to bed.
    Eating the suggested friuts,vegtables,water,and vatamins.
    If you eat any gressy foods,avoid letting it thouch your face,if it does wash it as soon as possible.
    Get eight hours of sleep.
    If your hair is gressy then it can cause break outs by thouching your face.So keep your hair clean or/and tie it in a hair band or keep it out of your face.
    Talk about your feelings to people you trust.Keep stress off like this.
    Take time to laugh.
    Exersize and keep your self healthy.

8. avatarJean says:

The comic treatment's great – but why waste all the great color and art on (ugh) zits?

9. avatarsniffytuna says:

maybe stuff helps with acne. but scars stay long enough for you to be changing make-up products..

10. avatarAnon says:

That sucked. She could have gone to the doctor. Heavy makeup only makes it worse. It did not have a happy ending.

11. avatarSwany1999 says:

I would use Epiduo or Differen. Good lUck :)

12. avatarswt angel says:

wil proactive work….is it really working on pimples

13. avatarLois says:

So…I really think comix should be a scroll down thing.
    This comic made me a little sad. I thought that something would work. :(

14. avatarDora says:

i use proactive also. love it

15. avatarChantelle says:

I feel the same way!

16. avatarSage says:

Hi..I use proactiv its really good and clears skin fast! Try it!