I’m Afraid of the Dentist

Posted in: Comics, Sucky Emotions, Sucky Emotions, Your Life
Tags: , , , , , ,

1. avatar Joel Jackson says:

When I was a kid, I love visiting the dentist. Until the fated weekend. I remember vague recollections of a pair of pliers gliding into my mouth. The next thing I knew, I was all shouting and my gums were bleeding like a geyser. If only my father knew back then that there was sedation dentistry (Chicago).
    But of course, I understand what was that all about as I grew up. I still shudder a bit whenever I see my dentist, now that I'm an adult. But then, these dentists already have new ways to ease the fear while fixing their patients' teeth. Even our emergency dentist (Chicago) doesn't make things scary if something comes up.
    Now, on to the reading this comic strip….

2. I've also been afraid of going to a dentist when I was young, that I haven't been into a dentist office actually. And the result: unhealthy teeth and gums. But great thing there are dental procedures nowadays perfect for those people who are afraid of dental pain. I've actually tried it and I didn't feel any pain at all. That was such a great way of making our teeth better than ever.

3. avatar spotted says:

i had a dentist that looked just like george bush sr. he was really the best dentist ever. he played classical music and nothing he ever did hurt ever. so i wasn't scared of the dentist at all as a kid.
    but then he retired and I had to go to the scary russian guy. he's rough and drills like crazy. now i'm scared.

4. avatar Torii says:

Its not so bad. I dont like it all that much but iam not scared.

5. avatar lilly says:

Going to the dentist hurts. I had real tears coming out of my eyes last time i went. And Novocain shots also hurt a lot!!! It is a shot into your gums. How can that not hurt!

6. avatar Lili says:

this comic artist was good and a comic about being afraid of the dentist was ok but the storyline was confusing and could have been planned out better, and there was a lot of build up for the end and it ended too quickly which sucked. i give this comic a C- i love that there is another comic after so long but come on make a better one i do love the artist tho

7. avatar Michelle says:

I don't mind the dentist, I've had the same one for almost 20 years, nice man too, I had to have a filling one time, and while he was numbing me up the nurse kept patting my shoulder, helped with the pain some and I got to bring my cd player so I wouldn't have to hear the drill

8. avatar Blindinlove says:

I Agree With Georgette ! This Comic Was Suckish Compared To Martina's & Kiki's ! What Happend To Them !

9. avatar gurlgurl says:

this is it………

10. avatar Alexandra says:

Going to the dentist is a lame topic but this new artists style is really cool! I like it, I want to see more by her!!

11. avatar shanon says:

i'm scared of the dentist, too :-/ but this was an awesome comic

12. avatar alanna says:

finally! more comics please!

13. avatar Dora says:

i used to LOVE going to the dentist. i used to say and, u can quote,… "the dentist is like the spa for ur mouth!!" that is until my junior year of highschool when i had a replacement dentist who hurt me sooo bad and later made me cry after i was back in school for the rest of the day… ever since that moment i hate going and it hurts soooo much :(

14. avatar Mellie M says:

I love it! So cute. I need to go to the dentist after not going for 2 or 3 years. So scared!

15. avatar georgette says:

this is the first new comic we get in over a year? what happened to kiki and martina and rachel and the rest of the comics artists?

16. avatar Angel says:

this was the stupidest comic ever…

17. avatar Chantelle says:

I'm not scared of going to the dentist, but then again, I have braces (off in 2 months, yay). :)